Roy’s Classic Melting Hot Chocolate "Soufflé"
HFWF X TASTY
as seen at: https://tasty.co/recipe/roys-classic-melting-hot-chocolate-souffle
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate, or dark chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- ice cream, to serve
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chocolate, and whisk to combine. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Pour in chocolate mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line 4 souffle tins or 4 ceramic ramekins with parchment paper, and grease thoroughly. Divide mixture among the tins, and bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.